Why should you take a gamble on Heal My Hands?
For a couple of reasons. First; we’ve done a heck of a lot of research. That led us to natural ingredients proven effective at soothing and protecting our skin while helping hold its natural moisture. Yes – I said “our”. We created HMH for ourselves because we had skin problems. All of your products are tested on us, our family and our friends. These products have been tested on my grandchildren. I made darn sure they were safe before I allowed that.
But back to ingredients. The most effective, naturally occurring, emollients available are lanolin and jojoba. Lanolin comes from the wool of sheep and is produced as part of the wool washing process where it floats to the top, is skimmed off, washed and filtered. We use medical grade lanolin. I learned about lanolin by knitting with un-scoured yard, or knitting in the grease. Amazingly while knitting that fisherman’s sweater, my hands healed. Hence our company name: Heal My Hands. Lanolin is recognized by our skin as being very similar to our own sebum. It has a very small molecule which enables it to penetrate the out layers of the epidermis.
The second most important ingredient we use is jojoba. Jojoba, though liquid at room temperature, is technically a wax. We use organic jojoba. Jojoba, like lanolin, has a very small molecule and like lanolin, is able to penetrate the outer epidermis. These two ingredients make up the base of HMH hands, heels, and lips products. We never use petroleum or petrolatum (clogs pores and is a cheap substitute for better ingredients) or olive oil (not inherently bad – but it has a short shelf life and goes rancid rapidly).
We also use Shea, hemp, avocado and almond butters, sunflower and wheat germ (in paws) oils and vitamin e in addition to a host of essential oils most of which are organic or wild crafted. All of our ingredients are well known and or are documented for their various skin softening, soothing and protective properties.
We sell refills for our tins. Less packaging in the landfill and less cost to you.
What this all means to you is that:
- You are not applying only the best available, naturally effective, ingredients to your skin.
- HMH will not rub or wash off. Each application will last 8 hours or two or three hand washings, whichever comes first.
- Since there is no oil, water or stabilizers in any of our products, each cake will last a long time.
- Since we also sell refills, you can protect your skin responsibly.
- We make everything ourselves – in small batches – up here in the foothills above Santa Fe, NM .
- Shipping is Free! I forgot to mention that earlier.
- And last but not least; we offer a 100% money back guarantee. If you use one of our product (the only caveat is that you actually have to use it and give it a chance) and are not happy, contact us – keep the product – and we will refund your purchase price.
So: Heal My Hands consists of good people, making a growing family of wonderful products, with love and dedication, for you. The best reasons in the world to buy.